Recipe from Pamela & Michael Saunders
2 tbsp olive oil
2 medium garlic cloves – minced
1 tsp freshly grated ginger
1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
1 1/2 lbs swiss chard (about 2 bunches) washed, cut into 1 inch pieces
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp water
1. In a large pot with lid, heat olive oil over medium heat.
2. Add garlic, ginger, and red pepper flakes – stir constantly until fragrant (about 45 seconds).
3. Add Swiss Chard and stir until coated with garlic/ginger mixture.
4. Add soy sauce and water.
5. Cover and cook until steam builds (about 90 seconds).
6. Uncover and cook while occasionally stirring until greens are wilted and stalks are tender.